Havana, March 6 (RHC)-- During a political and cultural ceremony in Havana, Bolivarian leader Hugo Chavez was evoked as the best friend of the peoples of Latin America, the Caribbean and of Cuba, as he was described by the Historic Leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
In El Salvador, the Farabundo Marti National Liberation Front evoked the patriotic legacy of the late Bolivarian leader.
Costa Rica also paid tribute to Hugo Chavez, with a national meeting to pay tribute to the promoter of Latin American integrity, political liberation and national development.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3010
- today: 2547
- online: 133
- total: 5959163