Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with a delegation of U.S. Republican congressmen.
The visiting U.S. delegation is headed by Congressman Tom Emmer from Minnesota and includes also Jason Lewis, also from Minnesota; Roger Marshall, from Kansas; James Camer, from Kentucky, and Congressman Jack Bergman, from Michigan.
During the exchange, the two sides debated several issues related to bilateral ties and cooperation between the United States and Cuba.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4241
- today: 852
- online: 204
- total: 4101048