Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with a delegation of U.S. Republican congressmen.
The visiting U.S. delegation is headed by Congressman Tom Emmer from Minnesota and includes also Jason Lewis, also from Minnesota; Roger Marshall, from Kansas; James Camer, from Kentucky, and Congressman Jack Bergman, from Michigan.
During the exchange, the two sides debated several issues related to bilateral ties and cooperation between the United States and Cuba.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3670
- today: 1435
- online: 134
- total: 4941011