Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with a delegation of U.S. Republican congressmen.
The visiting U.S. delegation is headed by Congressman Tom Emmer from Minnesota and includes also Jason Lewis, also from Minnesota; Roger Marshall, from Kansas; James Camer, from Kentucky, and Congressman Jack Bergman, from Michigan.
During the exchange, the two sides debated several issues related to bilateral ties and cooperation between the United States and Cuba.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 482
- online: 112
- total: 6037669