Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with a delegation of U.S. Republican congressmen.
The visiting U.S. delegation is headed by Congressman Tom Emmer from Minnesota and includes also Jason Lewis, also from Minnesota; Roger Marshall, from Kansas; James Camer, from Kentucky, and Congressman Jack Bergman, from Michigan.
During the exchange, the two sides debated several issues related to bilateral ties and cooperation between the United States and Cuba.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4738
- today: 3340
- online: 135
- total: 6773896