Havana, March 7 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with a delegation of U.S. Republican congressmen.
The visiting U.S. delegation is headed by Congressman Tom Emmer from Minnesota and includes also Jason Lewis, also from Minnesota; Roger Marshall, from Kansas; James Camer, from Kentucky, and Congressman Jack Bergman, from Michigan.
During the exchange, the two sides debated several issues related to bilateral ties and cooperation between the United States and Cuba.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 4612
- online: 117
- total: 7003081