Moscow, March 14 (RHC-PL), -- In Moscow, Cuban Deputy Minister of Public Health Marcia Cobas discussed public health cooperation with Russia's interim Minister of Public Health, Dimitri Kostennikov, diplomatic sources reported Monday.
During the encounter, it was agreed that the next meeting of the Russia-Cuba Health Working Group Intergovernmental Commission be held between late May and early June, in Havana, coinciding with a business and regulatory forum between Cuban and Russian companies in the sector.
As part of her working visit to Russia, the Cuban deputy health minister visited the facilities of the SKOLKOVO Foundation in Moscow and participated in the signing of a Tripartite Cooperation Agreement between the Cuban company in charge of commercializing medical services abroad, the SKOLKOVO Foundation, and the EIDOS-Medicina, in the field of innovative technologies.
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Fermín Quiñones: Helms-Burton is against the international community
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2318
- today: 2233
- online: 98
- total: 5868954