Moscow, March 14 (RHC-PL), -- In Moscow, Cuban Deputy Minister of Public Health Marcia Cobas discussed public health cooperation with Russia's interim Minister of Public Health, Dimitri Kostennikov, diplomatic sources reported Monday.
During the encounter, it was agreed that the next meeting of the Russia-Cuba Health Working Group Intergovernmental Commission be held between late May and early June, in Havana, coinciding with a business and regulatory forum between Cuban and Russian companies in the sector.
As part of her working visit to Russia, the Cuban deputy health minister visited the facilities of the SKOLKOVO Foundation in Moscow and participated in the signing of a Tripartite Cooperation Agreement between the Cuban company in charge of commercializing medical services abroad, the SKOLKOVO Foundation, and the EIDOS-Medicina, in the field of innovative technologies.
- Cuba calls on the international community to prevent a military intervention against Venezuela
- President Díaz-Canel says Cubans respond to Trump with peace and supporting their new Constitution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president pays tribute to Comandante Juan Almeida
- XXI edition of the Habano Festival opens its doors
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3697
- today: 875
- online: 123
- total: 5661585