Havana, March 15 (RHC-ACN) Cuban and Russian officials held bilateral talks in Havana on migration, consular and legal issues and the pace of cooperation projects.
The meeting also addressed the migration flow between the two countries and main illegal acts linked to that phenomenon. Participants also addressed current cooperation accords, according to the Cuban Foreign Ministry.
The Cuban delegation included Ernesto Soberon, director of Consular Affairs and of Cubans Residents Abroad and Anet Pino, director of International Law at the Foreign Ministry.
The Russian delegation was led by Consular Director at the Russian Foreign Ministry, Eugeniy S. Ivanov.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3919
- today: 3493
- online: 87
- total: 4838146