Hanoi, March 17 (RHC)-- Cuba and Vietnam have signed two new agreements aimed at strengthening cooperation in the health sector.
The first accord provides for teams of Cuban doctors and nurses to travel to the Asian country on three-year contracts. It was signed in Hanoi by Business and Export Manager at the Cuban Medical Services Trading Company and Vu Thi Thanh Giang, Marketing Team Leader at Thu Cuc International Hospital in Hanoi, the country's capital.
The second accord was signed with the Vietnamese Company Vinmec. It provides for Cuban health professionals to work in a company-run hospital in Vietnam.
- RHC's Arts Roundup (June 27, 2017)
- Gloria la Riva: "No Matter How Hard He Tries, It Will Be Difficult for Trump to Reverse Relations between the Cuban and American Peoples"
- Bolivia to Strengthen Economic, Political Relations with Cuba
- Colombia: A Call to Build Up Peace
- RHC's Arts Roundup (June 26, 2017)
- Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez on President Trump's Anti-Cuba Rhetoric
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4059
- today: 1348
- online: 137
- total: 3336714