Hanoi, March 17 (RHC)-- Cuba and Vietnam have signed two new agreements aimed at strengthening cooperation in the health sector.
The first accord provides for teams of Cuban doctors and nurses to travel to the Asian country on three-year contracts. It was signed in Hanoi by Business and Export Manager at the Cuban Medical Services Trading Company and Vu Thi Thanh Giang, Marketing Team Leader at Thu Cuc International Hospital in Hanoi, the country's capital.
The second accord was signed with the Vietnamese Company Vinmec. It provides for Cuban health professionals to work in a company-run hospital in Vietnam.
- Minister for Foreign Affairs of Seychelles Underscores Cuba's Role in His Country's Development Model
- Embassy of The Seychelles Officially Opens in Havana
- RHC's Mailbag Show (April 26, 2017)
- RHC's Arts Roundup (April 26, 2017)
- President of Seychelles Opens His Country's Embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report (April 24, 2017)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4563
- today: 1161
- online: 148
- total: 3082988