International Atomic Energy Agency deputy director general Dazhu Yang
Havana, March 20 (RHC-PL) -- International Atomic Energy Agency deputy director general Dazhu Yang is in Cuba for a visit that will review the state of cooperation between Cuba and the agency
During his stay on the island, Yang will visit health, agriculture and food industry sites that have projects involving Atomic Energy Agency participation. He will be in Cuba through Friday.
Dazhu Yang heads the agency's Department of Technical Cooperation. In Cuba, he is expected to also meet with representatives of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Cuba and the United Nations Development Program.
International Atomic Energy Agency deputy director general, Chinese Dazhu Yang, is a chemical engineer.
Cuba has been a member of the International Atomic Energy Agency since its establishment in 1957, but it was not until 1977 that Cuba began to receive technical cooperation from that entity.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3423
- today: 3087
- online: 157
- total: 6481413