Havana, March 27 (RHC-ACN)-- Vietnamese President Tran Dai Quang reiterated his country´s determination to stand shoulder to shoulder with Cuba in hard times.
President Tran made his statement upon welcoming the visit to his country by Cuban Defense Minister, Army Corps General Leopoldo Cintra Frias.
The Vietnamese President also expressed satisfaction with the state of bilateral cooperation relations and ratified the determination of the Vietnamese Communist Party and people to further strengthen friendship and cooperation ties with Cuba, particularly in the fields of defense and security.
As to the close links between both defense ministries, the Vietnamese leader stressed the recent signing of a cooperation accord up to the year 2019.
Meanwhile, the Cuban Armed Forces Minister reported on his recent meeting with Vietnamese Defense Minister Ngo Xuan Lich.
Cuba and Vietnam maintain traditional relations of friendship which have been expressed at the highest levels, including the visit there by the historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3933
- today: 2853
- online: 114
- total: 4476533