Havana, April 3 (RHC)-- Senior officials of the Cuban Foreign Ministry and the International Committee of the Red Cross met over the weekend in Havana to review the state of bilateral ties.
General Director for Multilateral Affairs and International Law at the Foreign Ministry, Rodolfo Reyes, and Ángela Gussing, Regional Director for the Americas at the International Committee of the Red Cross, exchanged on the humanitarian impact of different types of weapons, and current mechanisms for their control and elimination.
Both dignitaries agreed on the need to raise public awareness on norms and principles of international humanitarian law.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 553
- online: 195
- total: 3853377