Havana, April 3 (RHC)-- Senior officials of the Cuban Foreign Ministry and the International Committee of the Red Cross met over the weekend in Havana to review the state of bilateral ties.
General Director for Multilateral Affairs and International Law at the Foreign Ministry, Rodolfo Reyes, and Ángela Gussing, Regional Director for the Americas at the International Committee of the Red Cross, exchanged on the humanitarian impact of different types of weapons, and current mechanisms for their control and elimination.
Both dignitaries agreed on the need to raise public awareness on norms and principles of international humanitarian law.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4683
- today: 4660
- online: 171
- total: 6650701