Havana, April 3 (RHC)-- Senior officials of the Cuban Foreign Ministry and the International Committee of the Red Cross met over the weekend in Havana to review the state of bilateral ties.
General Director for Multilateral Affairs and International Law at the Foreign Ministry, Rodolfo Reyes, and Ángela Gussing, Regional Director for the Americas at the International Committee of the Red Cross, exchanged on the humanitarian impact of different types of weapons, and current mechanisms for their control and elimination.
Both dignitaries agreed on the need to raise public awareness on norms and principles of international humanitarian law.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3485
- today: 2686
- online: 91
- total: 4465172