Fort Lauderdale, April 4 (RHC-CIN) -- The Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury has granted a license for the U.S. production company, Cuba International Network, to operate on the island.
The U.S. company will be able to carry out activities in Cuba and do business with its Cuban counterpart RTV Commercial.
The company, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, had already been authorized to set up a store in Cuba to support audiovisual production for the U.S. and international markets.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 3862
- online: 193
- total: 3856686