Fort Lauderdale, April 4 (RHC-CIN) -- The Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury has granted a license for the U.S. production company, Cuba International Network, to operate on the island.
The U.S. company will be able to carry out activities in Cuba and do business with its Cuban counterpart RTV Commercial.
The company, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, had already been authorized to set up a store in Cuba to support audiovisual production for the U.S. and international markets.
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3685
- today: 1383
- online: 116
- total: 4606188