Fort Lauderdale, April 4 (RHC-CIN) -- The Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury has granted a license for the U.S. production company, Cuba International Network, to operate on the island.
The U.S. company will be able to carry out activities in Cuba and do business with its Cuban counterpart RTV Commercial.
The company, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, had already been authorized to set up a store in Cuba to support audiovisual production for the U.S. and international markets.
- Cuban president calls for sensitivity in facing damage from Hurricane Michael
- Fidel Castro: Our enemies' hatred grows as our Revolution strengthens
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Good news from Guatemala
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel says 150 years later Cuban Revolution is the same and so are its challenges
- Cuba: The Revolution that began 150 years ago lives on today
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3152
- today: 3898
- online: 113
- total: 5234475