Fort Lauderdale, April 4 (RHC-CIN) -- The Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury has granted a license for the U.S. production company, Cuba International Network, to operate on the island.
The U.S. company will be able to carry out activities in Cuba and do business with its Cuban counterpart RTV Commercial.
The company, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, had already been authorized to set up a store in Cuba to support audiovisual production for the U.S. and international markets.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3634
- today: 1417
- online: 107
- total: 5042581