Fort Lauderdale, April 4 (RHC-CIN) -- The Office of Foreign Assets Control of the U.S. Department of the Treasury has granted a license for the U.S. production company, Cuba International Network, to operate on the island.
The U.S. company will be able to carry out activities in Cuba and do business with its Cuban counterpart RTV Commercial.
The company, based in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, had already been authorized to set up a store in Cuba to support audiovisual production for the U.S. and international markets.
- 16th Summit of ALBA Heads of State and Government held in Havana
- Havana becomes the capital of regional integration once again
- The bigger they are the harder they fall!
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- U.S. scholar: regarding the health incidents, Cuba has acted in an honorable, legal manner, whereas the United States has not
- Cuba-CARICOM Day celebrated in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3180
- today: 3068
- online: 147
- total: 5433667