San Salvador, April 6 (RHC) -- The largest agricultural fair in El Salvador, AgroExpo-2017, is featuring in this edition the Cuban experience in the implementation of public policies that affect crops and producers.
A delegation from the Cuban Ministry of Agriculture is participating in this event that was inaugurated Wednesday in the Central American country by Vice President Oscar Ortiz, who visited the stand of the Caribbean nation and learned about its results and projections.
In addition to the exhibitions, the event hosts a business roundtable, a congress on nutrition, workshops, master lectures, and specialized talks.
This event provides a platform for the agricultural and agroindustrial sector of the region to promote the commercial exchange of products and services.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2483
- online: 89
- total: 4826314