Havana, April 7 (RHC/Cubaminrex.cu)-- Cuba's diplomacy kept the struggle against the economic, commercial and financial blockade of the United States as a priority during 2016.
The official website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry said that during the last year, Cuba also worked on expanding its diplomatic relations, which today extend to 194 countries.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry said also that in 2016, Cuba was visited by 80 heads of state, 15 vice-presidents or prime ministers, and 37 foreign ministers. It noted that Cuba hosted several major regional meetings.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 1432
- online: 118
- total: 4460433