Havana, April 7 (RHC/Cubaminrex.cu)-- Cuba's diplomacy kept the struggle against the economic, commercial and financial blockade of the United States as a priority during 2016.
The official website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry said that during the last year, Cuba also worked on expanding its diplomatic relations, which today extend to 194 countries.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry said also that in 2016, Cuba was visited by 80 heads of state, 15 vice-presidents or prime ministers, and 37 foreign ministers. It noted that Cuba hosted several major regional meetings.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 4131
- online: 170
- total: 3852744