Havana, April 7 (RHC/Cubaminrex.cu)-- Cuba's diplomacy kept the struggle against the economic, commercial and financial blockade of the United States as a priority during 2016.
The official website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry said that during the last year, Cuba also worked on expanding its diplomatic relations, which today extend to 194 countries.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry said also that in 2016, Cuba was visited by 80 heads of state, 15 vice-presidents or prime ministers, and 37 foreign ministers. It noted that Cuba hosted several major regional meetings.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1759
- online: 137
- total: 4937665