Havana, April 7 (RHC/Cubaminrex.cu)-- Cuba's diplomacy kept the struggle against the economic, commercial and financial blockade of the United States as a priority during 2016.
The official website of the Cuban Foreign Ministry said that during the last year, Cuba also worked on expanding its diplomatic relations, which today extend to 194 countries.
The Cuban Foreign Ministry said also that in 2016, Cuba was visited by 80 heads of state, 15 vice-presidents or prime ministers, and 37 foreign ministers. It noted that Cuba hosted several major regional meetings.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3569
- online: 203
- total: 4095132