United Nations Special Rapporteur Maria Grazia Giammarinaro
Havana, April 7 (RHC/Cubaminrex.cu)-- The United Nations Special Rapporteur on the trafficking in persons will be visiting Cuba next week.
An announcement in the Foreign Ministry's official website says the UN Special Rapporteur, Maria Grazia Giammarinaro, will be conducting an official from April 10-14, at the invitation of the Cuban government.
As United Nations Special Rapporteur on the trafficking in persons, Giammarinaro focuses especially on the trafficking of women and girls.
During her stay in Cuba, the UN official will hold meetings and other activities which, the Cuban Foreign Ministry said, will expose Cuba’s commitment to honor its international obligations regarding trafficking in persons, via a “zero tolerance” policy aimed at preventing and fighting the scorch, while protecting the victims.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 1132
- online: 111
- total: 6146163