Havana, April 11 (RHC)-- The Swiss ship, Race for Water, has included Cuba in its project of the five year evaluation of maritime pollution derived from the plastic wastes that pollute the oceans.
The Race for Water Foundation, in charge of the project, aims to find innovative solutions capable of transforming waste into energy and accelerate the transition to renewable sources.
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 623
- online: 105
- total: 4470370