Havana, April 11 (RHC)-- The Swiss ship, Race for Water, has included Cuba in its project of the five year evaluation of maritime pollution derived from the plastic wastes that pollute the oceans.
The Race for Water Foundation, in charge of the project, aims to find innovative solutions capable of transforming waste into energy and accelerate the transition to renewable sources.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 2290
- online: 197
- total: 4110018