Havana, April 11 (RHC)-- The Swiss ship, Race for Water, has included Cuba in its project of the five year evaluation of maritime pollution derived from the plastic wastes that pollute the oceans.
The Race for Water Foundation, in charge of the project, aims to find innovative solutions capable of transforming waste into energy and accelerate the transition to renewable sources.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2684
- online: 150
- total: 4926987