Havana, April 13 (RHC) -- United Nations Special Rapporteur Maria Grazia Giamarinaro is visiting CENESEX -- the National Center for Sexual Education -- as part of her agenda in Cuba to review with situation of human trafficking.
The meeting will also involve professionals from various specialties for the coordination and development of the Cuban Sexual Education Program.
CENESEX is an institution that develops actions for the improvement of sexual health through programs such as Maternity and Responsible Parenting, and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3423
- today: 841
- online: 113
- total: 6479167