Havana, April 13 (RHC) -- United Nations Special Rapporteur Maria Grazia Giamarinaro is visiting CENESEX -- the National Center for Sexual Education -- as part of her agenda in Cuba to review with situation of human trafficking.
The meeting will also involve professionals from various specialties for the coordination and development of the Cuban Sexual Education Program.
CENESEX is an institution that develops actions for the improvement of sexual health through programs such as Maternity and Responsible Parenting, and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3210
- today: 1151
- online: 128
- total: 5941655