Havana, April 13 (RHC) -- United Nations Special Rapporteur Maria Grazia Giamarinaro is visiting CENESEX -- the National Center for Sexual Education -- as part of her agenda in Cuba to review with situation of human trafficking.
The meeting will also involve professionals from various specialties for the coordination and development of the Cuban Sexual Education Program.
CENESEX is an institution that develops actions for the improvement of sexual health through programs such as Maternity and Responsible Parenting, and Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Infections.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 2109
- online: 124
- total: 6745188