Zimbabwean Minister of Higher Education Jonathan Moyo
Havana, April 20 (RHC-PL)-- The Zimbabwean Minister of Higher Education, Sciences and Technological Development, Jonathan Moyo, who heads a 12-university rector delegation, will visit Cuba on April 27th.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Jonathan Moyo wants to learn about Cuba's higher education and scientific development, and will hold meetings at the University of Havana and with some Biocubafarma institutions.
According to the press note, Zimbabwe, in its effort to link higher education to the development of scientific research and production, is interested in Cuba's achievements in this field.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 2197
- online: 128
- total: 4488049