Zimbabwean Minister of Higher Education Jonathan Moyo
Havana, April 20 (RHC-PL)-- The Zimbabwean Minister of Higher Education, Sciences and Technological Development, Jonathan Moyo, who heads a 12-university rector delegation, will visit Cuba on April 27th.
According to the Cuban Foreign Ministry, Jonathan Moyo wants to learn about Cuba's higher education and scientific development, and will hold meetings at the University of Havana and with some Biocubafarma institutions.
According to the press note, Zimbabwe, in its effort to link higher education to the development of scientific research and production, is interested in Cuba's achievements in this field.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 2545
- online: 131
- total: 4930248