Lisbon, April 20 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez and Portuguese Foreign Affairs Minister Augusto Santos Silva reviewed the state of bilateral relations during a meeting at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry in Lisbon.
Rodríguez and Santos Silva agreed that the ties between the two nations have strengthened in the political and commercial spheres, through the signing of new agreements, trade growth, and visitor flow.
The ministers also discussed topics of common interest in international news and described relations between Cuba and Portugal as very positive.
The Cuban foreign minister is in Portugal after wrapping up a two-day official visit to Spain.
- RHC's IMPERIALISM AND REVOLUTION August 22
- RHC's national and international news stories August 21
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 21
- RHC's Arts Roundup August 20
- RHC's sports report TIME OUT August 20
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3739
- today: 2968
- online: 137
- total: 6274921