Lisbon, April 20 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez and Portuguese Foreign Affairs Minister Augusto Santos Silva reviewed the state of bilateral relations during a meeting at the headquarters of the Foreign Ministry in Lisbon.
Rodríguez and Santos Silva agreed that the ties between the two nations have strengthened in the political and commercial spheres, through the signing of new agreements, trade growth, and visitor flow.
The ministers also discussed topics of common interest in international news and described relations between Cuba and Portugal as very positive.
The Cuban foreign minister is in Portugal after wrapping up a two-day official visit to Spain.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Attorney Mara Verheyden-Hilliard: The U.S. government has sent a message that the Vienna Convention means NOTHING
- José Pertierra: U.S. security force operation at Venezuelan embassy violates international law
- U.S. medical student says coming back to study in Cuba allowed him to reconnect with his roots
- Migration and defense: main points in European elections
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2560
- today: 1321
- online: 112
- total: 5936144