Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez
Athens, April 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has arrived in Greece for an official visit. The trip seeks to strengthen the already good relations existing between Havana and Athens and expand bilateral ties in general.
During his stay in Athens, Foreign Minister Rodriguez will hold official talks with his Greek counterpart, Nikos Kotzias, and other government leaders.
Bruno Rodriguez arrived in Greece after having visited Spain and Portugal as part of his tour of Europe.
- Italian undersecretary of foreign affairs on official visit to Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba: It is imperative to halt an imperialist military intervention in Venezuela
- President Miguel Diaz-Canel assesses progress of recovery after devastating tornado
- Deceitful conference on the Middle East
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2925
- today: 2201
- online: 148
- total: 5652206