Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez
Athens, April 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has arrived in Greece for an official visit. The trip seeks to strengthen the already good relations existing between Havana and Athens and expand bilateral ties in general.
During his stay in Athens, Foreign Minister Rodriguez will hold official talks with his Greek counterpart, Nikos Kotzias, and other government leaders.
Bruno Rodriguez arrived in Greece after having visited Spain and Portugal as part of his tour of Europe.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4738
- today: 3168
- online: 159
- total: 6773724