Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez
Athens, April 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has arrived in Greece for an official visit. The trip seeks to strengthen the already good relations existing between Havana and Athens and expand bilateral ties in general.
During his stay in Athens, Foreign Minister Rodriguez will hold official talks with his Greek counterpart, Nikos Kotzias, and other government leaders.
Bruno Rodriguez arrived in Greece after having visited Spain and Portugal as part of his tour of Europe.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3116
- today: 229
- online: 102
- total: 6037416