Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez
Athens, April 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has arrived in Greece for an official visit. The trip seeks to strengthen the already good relations existing between Havana and Athens and expand bilateral ties in general.
During his stay in Athens, Foreign Minister Rodriguez will hold official talks with his Greek counterpart, Nikos Kotzias, and other government leaders.
Bruno Rodriguez arrived in Greece after having visited Spain and Portugal as part of his tour of Europe.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2877
- today: 2942
- online: 128
- total: 5853236