Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez
Athens, April 21 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodriguez has arrived in Greece for an official visit. The trip seeks to strengthen the already good relations existing between Havana and Athens and expand bilateral ties in general.
During his stay in Athens, Foreign Minister Rodriguez will hold official talks with his Greek counterpart, Nikos Kotzias, and other government leaders.
Bruno Rodriguez arrived in Greece after having visited Spain and Portugal as part of his tour of Europe.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 10693
- today: 4132
- online: 139
- total: 7002601