Moscow, April 26 (RHC)-- A delegation from the Cuban Communist Party (PCC) attended a preparatory meeting in Moscow for the 19th International Meeting of Communist and Workers' Parties, dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the October Revolution.
Juan Carlos Marsán, General Coordinator of the Communist Party's Foreign Relations Department, led the Cuban delegation to the meeting of the working group that addressed all aspects of organizing the upcoming meeting.
At the meeting in Moscow, the Cuban communist leader reiterated the stance of the Cuban Communist Party regarding the importance of building socialism, in defense of peace and unity among progressive, leftist forces and social movements all over the world. He pointed specifically to efforts by the Cuban political organization toward strengthening integration among all Latin American and Caribbean nations and peoples to confront a resurgence of right-wing, neo-liberal offensive.
- Process of constitutional debates continues throughout Cuba
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. Scholar: Washington's policy towards Cuba throughout history has been a mistake
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Bolivia awaits for the sea
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel highlights broad public debates nationwide on draft of Cuban Constitution
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3039
- today: 2033
- online: 108
- total: 5148068