Havana, April 29 (RHC)-- Visiting President of the Republic of Seychelles Danny Faure on Friday toured Havana's Pedro Kouri Tropical Medicine Institute, where he acknowledged Cuba's advances in health and medical sciences.
Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales accompanied the distinguished visitor. They both meet with researchers and staff at that scientific institution. The Seychelles head of state congratulated the Cuban authorities for the country's health system, describing it as one of the world's best.
After touring the Pedro Kouri Institute, the president of The Seychelles visited the Headquarters of the National Civil Defense General Staff, where he expressed an interest in learning from the Cuban experience, noting that Seychelles and Cuba are both island states
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2839
- online: 219
- total: 4081320