Havana, April 29 (RHC)-- Visiting President of the Republic of Seychelles Danny Faure on Friday toured Havana's Pedro Kouri Tropical Medicine Institute, where he acknowledged Cuba's advances in health and medical sciences.
Cuban Health Minister Roberto Morales accompanied the distinguished visitor. They both meet with researchers and staff at that scientific institution. The Seychelles head of state congratulated the Cuban authorities for the country's health system, describing it as one of the world's best.
After touring the Pedro Kouri Institute, the president of The Seychelles visited the Headquarters of the National Civil Defense General Staff, where he expressed an interest in learning from the Cuban experience, noting that Seychelles and Cuba are both island states
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3324
- today: 2467
- online: 89
- total: 4826298