Havana, May 10 (RHC-Granma)- Cuba and the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia have signed a new loan agreement for a project of repair and construction of social works run by the Havana Historian's Office.
The 26.6 million-dollar agreement was penned by Cuba's Minister of the Economy and Planning Ricardo Cabrisas and Yousef Ibrahim Albassam, Vice Chairman and Managing Director of The Saudi Fund for Development.
Monday's signing ceremony at the Fund’s headquarters in Riad, marked the last activity on the agenda of Minister Cabrisas' official visit to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
During his stay, the Cuban official was received by His Majesty King Salman bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, to whom he conveyed a message from President Raúl Castro.
Other activities on Cabrisas' visit agenda included meetings also with Saudi ministers of Economy and Planning; Energy, Industry and Mineral Resources; and Finances, as well as with other senior government officials.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 1722
- online: 134
- total: 4933495