Havana, May 12 (RHC/Incentive Travel)-- Spain’s Meliá Hotels International has announced that it will extend its presence in Cuba in the center of the island, with the addition of eight new hotels, while promoting multi-destination holidays.
The company said it was committed to enhancing quality and service through renovation and adaptation to its brand standards.
The agreement between Meliá Hotels International and the Cuban hotel groups, Gran Caribe, Cubanacan and Islazul, aims to promote organized multi-destination holidays that already include several towns and cities on the island, simultaneously adding new destinations.
In 2015, Meliá Hotels International celebrated the 25th anniversary of its operations in Cuba.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2874
- online: 120
- total: 4600775