Havana, May 15 (RHC)-- The South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference (SAHIC) opened sessions Monday in Havana, aimed at discussing the boom in the Cuban industry.
The two-day meeting is being attended by 250 field executives and experts.
In statements to the press, Arturo García, President of the South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference, noted that Cuba will probably be placed second among the most sought-after destinations in Latin America.
- The Troika of Tyranny: Neoconservatives Take Charge of Trump’s Latin America Policies
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migration and defense, top issues in European elections
- Cuba and St. Lucia strengthen bilateral ties
- RHC's weekly feature 'My Reflections on the Revolution'
- Has Trump been deceived about Venezuela?
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3730
- today: 1623
- online: 131
- total: 6046185