Havana, May 15 (RHC)-- The South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference (SAHIC) opened sessions Monday in Havana, aimed at discussing the boom in the Cuban industry.
The two-day meeting is being attended by 250 field executives and experts.
In statements to the press, Arturo García, President of the South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference, noted that Cuba will probably be placed second among the most sought-after destinations in Latin America.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4151
- today: 3812
- online: 283
- total: 6764882