Havana, May 15 (RHC)-- The South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference (SAHIC) opened sessions Monday in Havana, aimed at discussing the boom in the Cuban industry.
The two-day meeting is being attended by 250 field executives and experts.
In statements to the press, Arturo García, President of the South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference, noted that Cuba will probably be placed second among the most sought-after destinations in Latin America.
- Anayansi Rodriguez: Fidel taught us to defend peace and noble causes around the world
- Fernández de Cossío: the current U.S. government wrongly believe that they can reedit the Monroe Doctrine in our region
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3053
- today: 684
- online: 113
- total: 5854031