Havana, May 15 (RHC)-- The South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference (SAHIC) opened sessions Monday in Havana, aimed at discussing the boom in the Cuban industry.
The two-day meeting is being attended by 250 field executives and experts.
In statements to the press, Arturo García, President of the South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference, noted that Cuba will probably be placed second among the most sought-after destinations in Latin America.
- Cuba denounces maneuvers in Peru
- Cuban civil society thinks about America
- Cuban civil society debates agenda of upcoming Summit of the Americas
- Kenyan business executive says Cuba is a great place
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Manipulated minds can equal secured votes
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4099
- today: 1548
- online: 110
- total: 4487400