Havana, May 15 (RHC)-- The South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference (SAHIC) opened sessions Monday in Havana, aimed at discussing the boom in the Cuban industry.
The two-day meeting is being attended by 250 field executives and experts.
In statements to the press, Arturo García, President of the South American Hotel and Tourism Investment Conference, noted that Cuba will probably be placed second among the most sought-after destinations in Latin America.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3400
- today: 146
- online: 113
- total: 4927849