La Paz, May 15 (RHC)-- Fernando Leanés, the representative in Bolivia of the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO) acknowledged Cuba's health advances and the country's cooperation in the field with other nations and peoples, including the Andean nation.
Leanés praised specifically the work being carried out by a Cuban medical brigade in Bolivia, where more than 100 Cuban health specialists in the most diverse disciplines offer their services free of charge to thousands of Bolivians, particularly in remote areas.
The PAHO official underscored that Cuba's health cooperation extends also to the training of human resources, noting that more than three thousand Bolivian health professionals have graduated from the Havana-based Latin American School of Medicine.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2874
- online: 122
- total: 4600775