La Paz, May 15 (RHC)-- Fernando Leanés, the representative in Bolivia of the Pan-American Health Organization (PAHO) acknowledged Cuba's health advances and the country's cooperation in the field with other nations and peoples, including the Andean nation.
Leanés praised specifically the work being carried out by a Cuban medical brigade in Bolivia, where more than 100 Cuban health specialists in the most diverse disciplines offer their services free of charge to thousands of Bolivians, particularly in remote areas.
The PAHO official underscored that Cuba's health cooperation extends also to the training of human resources, noting that more than three thousand Bolivian health professionals have graduated from the Havana-based Latin American School of Medicine.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 2072
- online: 127
- total: 6147103