Quito, May 18 (RHC)-- Cuba and Ecuador strengthened trade ties with the signing of a third protocol Wednesday to expand tariff preferences, as part of the existing Economic Complementation Agreement between the two countries.
The document was signed by Ecuadorian Minister for Foreign Trade Juan Carlos Casineli and Cuba's Ambassador to the Andean nation Rafael Dausá.
Minister Casineli said the new protocol will benefit a total of 915 tariff lines, representing 93 percent of Ecuador's exports to Cuba.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3476
- today: 3074
- online: 155
- total: 6477977