Havana, May 19 (RHC/ACN)-- Cuba is seeking to expand its tourist marinas and will be launching new investment opportunity projects in June.
Misael Corona, Development and Business director of the Nautical and Marinas group Marlin S.A., told the Cuban news agency that the aim is to re-adapt existing nautical bases scattered across the island to turn them into tourist marinas capable of receiving small and medium-size yachts.
Corona said firms from several European countries--Germany, Italy, France and Spain--have already shown an interest.
The Cuban company Marlin S.A. operates five marinas, seven nautical bases, 71 nautical points, and 22 diving centers throughout the island.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4569
- today: 2688
- online: 194
- total: 3851301