Communist Party Central Committee Approves Documents Guiding Update of Cuba's Economic and Social Model
Havana, May 19 (RHC/acn)-- The Central Committee of Cuba's Communist Party has approved three documents that will guide the country's updating of its economic and social model.
The documents passed deal with the concepts behind Cuba's Economic and Social Model; the national plan for economic and social development in Cuba until the year 2030, and changes introduced in the guidelines ruling the nation's economic and social policy.
The plenary meeting of the Communist Party's Central Committee agreed also to bring the approved documents before the Cuban National Assembly.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 3314
- online: 87
- total: 4381300