Communist Party Central Committee Approves Documents Guiding Update of Cuba's Economic and Social Model
Havana, May 19 (RHC/acn)-- The Central Committee of Cuba's Communist Party has approved three documents that will guide the country's updating of its economic and social model.
The documents passed deal with the concepts behind Cuba's Economic and Social Model; the national plan for economic and social development in Cuba until the year 2030, and changes introduced in the guidelines ruling the nation's economic and social policy.
The plenary meeting of the Communist Party's Central Committee agreed also to bring the approved documents before the Cuban National Assembly.
- Diaz Canel: No imperialist policy will deter Cuba
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: Unity is our Revolution's most formidable and powerful strength
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- Four Bronze medals for Cuba in Judo Grand Prix
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- Cuban Parliament meets in full for 3rd Ordinary session of 9th Legislature
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3880
- today: 2193
- online: 141
- total: 6147224