Hanoi, May 22 (RHC-PL)-- A delegation from the Communist Party of Cuba, led by the head of its Department of International Relations, José Ramón Balaguer, held working meetings with Vietnamese authorities at the beginning of a visit to Hanoi.
The agenda included talks with officials of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the PCV, in the neighboring province of Vinh Phuc, where they also visited a metallurgical company.
According to Prensa Latina news agency, the Cuban delegation met with senior officials of the Dissemination and Education Commissions of the PCV Central Committee and Foreign Affairs, as well as with representatives of the Ho Chi Minh National Political Academy. A meeting with the chairman of the PCV Foreign Relations Committee, Hoang Binh Quan, closed the agenda.
The visit of a delegation of the Cuban Communist Party to Vietnam is part of the frequent contacts between both political parties, which opens a theoretical seminar in Hanoi. The two-day event is a platform for exchanging experiences in partisan work and socialist construction as part of the development of relations between the two countries.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2354
- online: 249
- total: 4098309