Hanoi, May 22 (RHC-PL)-- A delegation from the Communist Party of Cuba, led by the head of its Department of International Relations, José Ramón Balaguer, held working meetings with Vietnamese authorities at the beginning of a visit to Hanoi.
The agenda included talks with officials of the Communist Party of Vietnam, the PCV, in the neighboring province of Vinh Phuc, where they also visited a metallurgical company.
According to Prensa Latina news agency, the Cuban delegation met with senior officials of the Dissemination and Education Commissions of the PCV Central Committee and Foreign Affairs, as well as with representatives of the Ho Chi Minh National Political Academy. A meeting with the chairman of the PCV Foreign Relations Committee, Hoang Binh Quan, closed the agenda.
The visit of a delegation of the Cuban Communist Party to Vietnam is part of the frequent contacts between both political parties, which opens a theoretical seminar in Hanoi. The two-day event is a platform for exchanging experiences in partisan work and socialist construction as part of the development of relations between the two countries.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4211
- today: 1912
- online: 186
- total: 3854736