Former Paraguayan President Fernando Lugo
Havana, May 23 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with former Paraguayan President, current Senator Fernando Lugo, who is visiting the country with a group of other Paraguayan parliamentarians.
During the exchange, Rodríguez and Lugo touched on international and regional issues, notably challenges for the left in Latin America and the Caribbean. They agreed on the need to strengthen regional unity around the Community of Latin American and Caribbean States (CELAC).
Prior to his meeting with the top Cuban diplomat, the former Paraguayan president was received by Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo. The two sides exchanged on relations between both countries' legislative bodies.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 12443
- today: 5351
- online: 213
- total: 7024201