Vienna, May 29 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister for Science, technology and the Environment Elba Rosa Pérez has arrived in Vienna, Austria, to participate in the 1st International Conference on the Technical Cooperation Program of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), an organization with which the Caribbean state has maintained fruitful cooperation relations over the past forty years.
The Cuban official is participating as a guest in the conference, during which the IAEA and its partners will showcase the achievements and impact of technical cooperation over the last six decades and explore strengthened partnerships with and among Member States, United Nations organizations, financial institutions and the private sector.
Entitled 'Sixty Years and Beyond – Contributing to Development', the conference draws officials from 150 countries, including ministers and heads of state.
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Municipal Assemblies of People's Power to Hold Special Session on Saturday
- Replica of First Equestrian Statue of José Martí to be Inugurated on January 28th in Havana
- Cuba Receives Award as Safest Country for Tourism at FITUR 2018
- Russian Federation Bestows Friendship Order on Havana's Historian Eusebio Leal
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4398
- today: 849
- online: 208
- total: 4230421