Vienna, May 29 (RHC)-- Cuban Minister for Science, technology and the Environment Elba Rosa Pérez has arrived in Vienna, Austria, to participate in the 1st International Conference on the Technical Cooperation Program of the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA), an organization with which the Caribbean state has maintained fruitful cooperation relations over the past forty years.
The Cuban official is participating as a guest in the conference, during which the IAEA and its partners will showcase the achievements and impact of technical cooperation over the last six decades and explore strengthened partnerships with and among Member States, United Nations organizations, financial institutions and the private sector.
Entitled 'Sixty Years and Beyond – Contributing to Development', the conference draws officials from 150 countries, including ministers and heads of state.
- Venezuelan president Nicolás Maduro fulfills busy agenda in Cuba
- Raul Castro expresses full confidence in Miguel Diaz Canel
- Congratulations continue pouring in on election of Miguel Díaz-Canel as Cuba's President
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Miguel Díaz-Canel Bermúdez elected Cuba's New President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3594
- today: 2189
- online: 95
- total: 4600090