Vienna, May 31 (RHC-PL) -- The President of the Austrian Academy of Sciences, Dr. Anton Zeilinger, Tuesday received visiting Cuba's Minister for Science, Technology and the Environment Elba Rosa Pérez Montoya.
During the meeting, which the parties described as cordial, the top sciences officials from the two countries reviewed progress in the implementation of the Memorandum of Understanding in the sector signed in September 2015 and valid until 2020.
They drew particular attention to the modalities for strengthening cooperation ties between Austria and Cuba, specifically in the fields of modern science and advanced technologies.
The memorandum promotes the development of cooperation in various fields of science and the humanities and enables the exchange between scientific centers for the implementation of research projects of common interest.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4363
- today: 3557
- online: 206
- total: 4095120