Havana, June 5 (RHC)-- The 7th International Congress on Social Work began sessions Monday in Havana dedicated to Cuban Revolution Leader Fidel Castro.
Delegates from a dozen countries are debating social policies in today's ever-changing scenarios and the latest public health achievements in Cuba. According to the program, Brazilian sociologist Fabiana Estevez will give a conference about health and social services in the South American nation.
The organizing committee said the congress will run through June 10th, aimed at showing the multiple approaches to education, social research and practices in today's world.
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 16
- The Cuban government announces plan to capture foreign currencies and stimulate national industrial production
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Roy Brown: Puerto Rico is neither free nor a US State
- Cuban and foreign experts debate new trends and achievements in physical medicine and rehab
- Notes on the Revolution / Column 18
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3983
- today: 3063
- online: 165
- total: 6493394