Havana, June 5 (RHC)-- The 7th International Congress on Social Work began sessions Monday in Havana dedicated to Cuban Revolution Leader Fidel Castro.
Delegates from a dozen countries are debating social policies in today's ever-changing scenarios and the latest public health achievements in Cuba. According to the program, Brazilian sociologist Fabiana Estevez will give a conference about health and social services in the South American nation.
The organizing committee said the congress will run through June 10th, aimed at showing the multiple approaches to education, social research and practices in today's world.
- Debates at ALBA Summit focus on regional situation
- RHC's national and international news stories Dec. 14
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3718
- today: 3306
- online: 120
- total: 6777580