Washington, June 8 (RHC)-- Representatives of political, economic and social sectors in the U.S. state of Michigan, together with Cuban diplomats accredited in the U.S., have celebrated the Cuba-Michigan Day in Washington, D.C.
The activity is part of a broader program of actions organized by state authorities in support of ongoing process towards normalized U.S.-Cuba relations. It included meetings between a Michigan congressional delegation and Cuba's Ambassador to the United States, José Ramón Cabañas.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3914
- today: 571
- online: 174
- total: 4104681