Washington, June 8 (RHC)-- Representatives of political, economic and social sectors in the U.S. state of Michigan, together with Cuban diplomats accredited in the U.S., have celebrated the Cuba-Michigan Day in Washington, D.C.
The activity is part of a broader program of actions organized by state authorities in support of ongoing process towards normalized U.S.-Cuba relations. It included meetings between a Michigan congressional delegation and Cuba's Ambassador to the United States, José Ramón Cabañas.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4701
- today: 4478
- online: 152
- total: 6616804