Washington, June 8 (RHC)-- Representatives of political, economic and social sectors in the U.S. state of Michigan, together with Cuban diplomats accredited in the U.S., have celebrated the Cuba-Michigan Day in Washington, D.C.
The activity is part of a broader program of actions organized by state authorities in support of ongoing process towards normalized U.S.-Cuba relations. It included meetings between a Michigan congressional delegation and Cuba's Ambassador to the United States, José Ramón Cabañas.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3641
- today: 3328
- online: 117
- total: 4462329