Havana, June 12 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with his counterpart from Luxembourg Jean Asselborn.
During the exchange, Minister Rodríguez thanked Luxembourg for its active role in the process toward improved relations between the European Union (EU) and Cuba.
The top Cuban diplomat commended also the European nation's support for the Caribbean state against Washington's blockade policy.
Minister Rodríguez pointed to existing potential for strengthened EU-Cuba ties in the cultural, academic, scientific and economic fields.
For his part, Minister Asselborn said his country is willing and ready to contribute more to improving relations between the European bloc and the Caribbean nation.
He said: “We need to stand together with mutual respect and better understanding.”
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 1702
- online: 124
- total: 4937608