Havana, June 12 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Monday in Havana with his counterpart from Luxembourg Jean Asselborn.
During the exchange, Minister Rodríguez thanked Luxembourg for its active role in the process toward improved relations between the European Union (EU) and Cuba.
The top Cuban diplomat commended also the European nation's support for the Caribbean state against Washington's blockade policy.
Minister Rodríguez pointed to existing potential for strengthened EU-Cuba ties in the cultural, academic, scientific and economic fields.
For his part, Minister Asselborn said his country is willing and ready to contribute more to improving relations between the European bloc and the Caribbean nation.
He said: “We need to stand together with mutual respect and better understanding.”
- Cuban President Miguel Díaz-Canel receives WHO and PAHO directors
- U.S. activist: Unity, the most important five-letter word in the Cuban Revolution
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- WHO director-general: Cuba is an example for many countries
- Evo Morales ratifies Bolivia's support for Cuba
- Bolivian president Evo Morales begins official visit
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4121
- today: 1398
- online: 108
- total: 4610324