Havana, June 13 (RHC)-- Vice President José Ramón Machado Ventura met Monday in Havana with a visiting delegation from the Portuguese Communist Party (PCP), led its General Secretary Jerónimo de Sousa.
During the exchange, Machado Ventura, who is also the Second Secretary of the Cuban Communist Party's Central Committee, briefed the Portuguese communists on the documents approved at the 3rd plenary session of the party's Central Committee and later, during the 2nd extraordinary parliamentary meeting.
The Portuguese visitors renewed their condemnation of Washington's nearly six decade-old blockade policy towards Cuba and underscored the full validity of the revolutionary thought and legacy of leader Fidel Castro for the present and future generations of communists in Cuba and all over the world.
- Academic says denial of entry visas to Cuban scholars to participate in LASA Congress in the US was politically motivated
- Cuban top leaders meet with visiting North Korean Worker´s Party vice president
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: ALBA members must join forces to prevent a new imperialist military adventure in our region
- ALBA-TCP Political Council concerned about actions against regional peace and security
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3318
- today: 428
- online: 107
- total: 5954034