Moscow, June 19 (RHC)-- The Russian Foreign Ministry said the new Cuba policy announced by U.S. President Donald Trump means a return to the Cold War era.
The Russian foreign ministry issued a communique, expressing its full solidarity with and support for the Cuban nation and people, saying the Caribbean state plays a widely recognized constructive role in Latin America and globally.
The communique described Trump's anti-Cuba Miami speech as shameful and called on the U.S. government to listen to the expressed will of the vast majority of the international community, which opposes the U.S. policy of blockade imposed and maintained for nearly six decades by subsequent U.S. administrations against Cuba.
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- The most persecuted people in the world
- Kenyan President visits Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 2474
- online: 159
- total: 4468451