Moscow, June 19 (RHC)-- The Russian Foreign Ministry said the new Cuba policy announced by U.S. President Donald Trump means a return to the Cold War era.
The Russian foreign ministry issued a communique, expressing its full solidarity with and support for the Cuban nation and people, saying the Caribbean state plays a widely recognized constructive role in Latin America and globally.
The communique described Trump's anti-Cuba Miami speech as shameful and called on the U.S. government to listen to the expressed will of the vast majority of the international community, which opposes the U.S. policy of blockade imposed and maintained for nearly six decades by subsequent U.S. administrations against Cuba.
- President Raúl Castro Meets with Visiting Counterpart from Serbia
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Protests and Repression Continue in Argentina
- Cuba Renews Its Solidarity with Venezuela at ALBA-TCP Political Council
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3618
- today: 1904
- online: 227
- total: 4109632