Beijing, June 19 (RHC)-- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo met in Beijing on Monday with Chinese authorities and experts to review progress of joint projects in the biotechnology sector, considered a pillar of bilateral cooperation.
In the framework of his visit to China, the top Cuban legislator toured facilities of the joint enterprise Cuba-China Biotech Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd., located in the Special Development Zone of Beijing. It is devoted to the development, production and commercialization of monoclonal antibodies, used in the treatment to different types of cancer.
Lazo arrived in Beijing on Sunday for an official visit at the invitation of his Chinese counterpart Zhang Dejiang. The visit, which runs through Friday, is part of frequent high level contacts between the two countries.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4070
- today: 1168
- online: 115
- total: 4932941