Foreign Minister of Bolivia Fernando Huanacuni
Havana, June 26 (RHC) -- Foreign ministers of Bolivia and New Zealand, Fernando Huanacuni and Gerry Brownlee, respectively, will begin official visits to Cuba this week, the Cuban Foreign Ministry has announced.
A note published on the ministry's website Cubaminrex said that the top Bolivian diplomat arrived in Havana Sunday, and during his stay plans to meet with Cuban authorities, and carry out other activities.
Meanwhile, the Foreign Minister of New Zealand will arrive in Havana on Tuesday, June 27th to fulfill a packed official agenda.
The foreign ministry release reflected on a meeting between Brownlee and the Cuban Ambassador to New Zealand, Mario Alzugaray, in which the two sides expressed a common interest in strengthened cooperation ties, particularly in the livestock sector, in which New Zealand has extensive experience.
- Cuban lawmakers studying draft of new Constitution
- Machado Ventura: Unity among the left and progressive forces is urgently needed these days
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: It is our duty to defend Our Americas
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4133
- today: 625
- online: 112
- total: 4936531