Havana, June 26 (RHC)-- The World Peace Movement has denounced the aggressive Cuba policy of the new U.S. administration, which resorts to threats to try to destroy the revolutionary process in the Caribbean state.
In a letter addressed to the Havana-based Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP), the international organization demands that Washington stop meddling in Cuba's internal affairs.
The World Peace Movement further said that Trump's Miami anti-Cuba rhetoric constitutes a serious setback in the process begun in December 2014 towards normalized U.S.-Cuba ties.
- U.S. congressional delegation wraps up visit to Cuba
- Activists urge protest actions to demand closure of Guantánamo Naval Base
- Argentina, in the claws of the vultures!
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Visiting US congressional delegation meets with President Raúl Castro, speaks to the media in Havana
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3864
- today: 3311
- online: 85
- total: 4381297