Havana, June 26 (RHC)-- The World Peace Movement has denounced the aggressive Cuba policy of the new U.S. administration, which resorts to threats to try to destroy the revolutionary process in the Caribbean state.
In a letter addressed to the Havana-based Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP), the international organization demands that Washington stop meddling in Cuba's internal affairs.
The World Peace Movement further said that Trump's Miami anti-Cuba rhetoric constitutes a serious setback in the process begun in December 2014 towards normalized U.S.-Cuba ties.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3691
- today: 2830
- online: 206
- total: 4081311