Havana, June 26 (RHC)-- The World Peace Movement has denounced the aggressive Cuba policy of the new U.S. administration, which resorts to threats to try to destroy the revolutionary process in the Caribbean state.
In a letter addressed to the Havana-based Institute of Friendship with the Peoples (ICAP), the international organization demands that Washington stop meddling in Cuba's internal affairs.
The World Peace Movement further said that Trump's Miami anti-Cuba rhetoric constitutes a serious setback in the process begun in December 2014 towards normalized U.S.-Cuba ties.
- U.S. Republican lawmakers favor agricultural trade between Cuba and the United States
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Terrible week in Guatemala
- Colombians in awe due to threat of disaster at hidroituango dam
- Cuba condemns OAS' interference in Venezuela's internal affairs
- U.S. imperialism has not succeeded in destroying Puerto Rican nationalism
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3791
- today: 2287
- online: 137
- total: 4840731