Havana, June 28 (RHC)-- The First Cuba-Russia Medical-Pharmaceutical Bilateral Business Forum has held sessions in Havana, aimed at establishing joint ventures in the fields of medicine and the pharmaceutical industry.
The event also sought to foster alliances for the joint development of value chains by entities in both countries, as well as provide Russian business people with up-to-date information on Cuba’s health and pharmaceutical sectors. Participants also identified opportunities for collaboration in areas of research, technology transfer, regulatory and legal frameworks.
The Forum enjoyed the participation of 10 Russian companies.
During the meeting, several agreements were signed between Cuban and Russian entities. One provides for Russia's direct investment in the production of medicines and pharmaceuticals in Cuba.
Another agreement stipulates the establishment, under business project licenses, of Cuban-Russian medical-pharmaceutical enterprises.
- 6th Caricom-Cuba Summit Reaffirms Latin America and Caribbean as 'Zone of Peace'
- CARICOM and Cuba Leaders Renew Commitment to Advancing Sustainable Regional Development
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Havana sings to Sabina)
- RHC's Weekly Review
- RHC's Weekly Segment 'Breakthrough'
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4242
- today: 2740
- online: 220
- total: 4085463