Havana, June 28 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Tuesday in Havana with his counterpart from New Zealand Gerry Brownlee, who is paying an official visit.
During the exchange, minister Rodríguez confirmed the importance Cuba sees in its relations with the island nation of the southwestern Pacific Ocean, based on mutual respect, trust and cooperation.
Brownlee said that the New Zealand government recognizes Cuba's leadership position in the Latin American and Caribbean region, and expressed an interest in expanding political and economic relations with the Caribbean state.
- RHC's national and international news stories Jan. 17
- President Diaz-Canel: Trump Administration blames others for its flaws in foreign policy
- Artists attending 35th edition of Jazz Plaza come from around the world
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Visit Cuba
- Notes on the Revolution / Column #58
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 11605
- today: 9354
- online: 151
- total: 6997130