Havana, June 28 (RHC)-- Cuban Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez met Tuesday in Havana with his counterpart from New Zealand Gerry Brownlee, who is paying an official visit.
During the exchange, minister Rodríguez confirmed the importance Cuba sees in its relations with the island nation of the southwestern Pacific Ocean, based on mutual respect, trust and cooperation.
Brownlee said that the New Zealand government recognizes Cuba's leadership position in the Latin American and Caribbean region, and expressed an interest in expanding political and economic relations with the Caribbean state.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 2674
- online: 144
- total: 6625565