Havana, June 28 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Tuesday in Havana with Bolivian Foreign Minister Fernando Huanacuni, who is here on an official visit.
During the fraternal exchange, Raúl and Huanacuni reviewed the state of bilateral ties, which they both described as 'excellent', as well as the existing potential to further strengthen cooperation in areas of mutual interest.
They also touched on other regional and international issues.
Accompanying the top Bolivian diplomat was the country's Health Minister Ariana Campero Navas.
Also participating on the Cuban side were Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez and Health Minister Roberto Morales Ojeda.
- Spain and Cuba for expanded relations and cooperation
- Cuban scholar: The blockade is a whole system of laws, regulations and restrictions passed by the US government
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3226
- today: 3583
- online: 120
- total: 5259359