Havana, June 28 (RHC)-- Cuban President Raúl Castro met Tuesday in Havana with Bolivian Foreign Minister Fernando Huanacuni, who is here on an official visit.
During the fraternal exchange, Raúl and Huanacuni reviewed the state of bilateral ties, which they both described as 'excellent', as well as the existing potential to further strengthen cooperation in areas of mutual interest.
They also touched on other regional and international issues.
Accompanying the top Bolivian diplomat was the country's Health Minister Ariana Campero Navas.
Also participating on the Cuban side were Foreign Minister Bruno Rodríguez and Health Minister Roberto Morales Ojeda.
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Spain attempts to banish the ghost of the tyrant Franco
- Puerto Rico: the resistance movements in the 21st century colony
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 1062
- online: 108
- total: 4925365