Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop
Havana, June 30 (RHC)-- Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop arrived Thursday evening in Havana for an official visit.
During her stay, the distinguished visitor will fulfill a packed agenda that includes talks with Cuban authorities and visits to places of interest.
Cuba and Australia established diplomatic relations on January 31st, 1989.
- Welcome to a new edition of the Jazz Place
- Minister Bruno Rodríguez: No Cuban family has escaped the impact of the US blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 6
- Successive US administrations have sought to suffocate the Cuban economy for purely political reasons
- Washington’s hostile Cuba policy amounts to a fierce economic, trade and financial blockade
- RHC's national and international news stories Nov. 5
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4132
- today: 2199
- online: 147
- total: 6745278