Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop
Havana, June 30 (RHC)-- Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop arrived Thursday evening in Havana for an official visit.
During her stay, the distinguished visitor will fulfill a packed agenda that includes talks with Cuban authorities and visits to places of interest.
Cuba and Australia established diplomatic relations on January 31st, 1989.
- Nicaraguan University Grants Posthumous Honorary Doctorate to Fidel Castro
- New Elections in Germany?
- Cuba Says EU Sanctions Are Foreign Interference in Venezuela
- Cuba Rejects EU Sanctions Against Venezuela
- RHC's Segment 'The Voice of José Martí'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4687
- today: 3441
- online: 214
- total: 4006521