Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop
Havana, June 30 (RHC)-- Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop arrived Thursday evening in Havana for an official visit.
During her stay, the distinguished visitor will fulfill a packed agenda that includes talks with Cuban authorities and visits to places of interest.
Cuba and Australia established diplomatic relations on January 31st, 1989.
- Maduro's victory symbolizes his people's determination to not allow a capitalist rebirth in Venezuela
- Cuba congratulates re-elected Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Scientific and Medical Report
- Maduro reelected, the struggle continues
- Cuba submits human rights report to UPR mechanism in Geneva
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4705
- today: 1354
- online: 89
- total: 4723064