Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop
Havana, June 30 (RHC)-- Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop arrived Thursday evening in Havana for an official visit.
During her stay, the distinguished visitor will fulfill a packed agenda that includes talks with Cuban authorities and visits to places of interest.
Cuba and Australia established diplomatic relations on January 31st, 1989.
- Communist Party leader Raúl Castro welcomes President Miguel Díaz-Canel upon his return from international tour
- First group of doctors withdrawn from Brazil arrives in Havana
- RHC's Segment on Literature 'From The Bookshelf'
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- President Díaz-Canel learns in London of British interest in strengthening ties with Cuba
- Faced with unacceptable conditions, Cuba decides to withdraw from Brazilian health care program
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3433
- today: 189
- online: 113
- total: 5337120