Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop
Havana, June 30 (RHC)-- Australia's Minister for Foreign Affairs Julie Bishop arrived Thursday evening in Havana for an official visit.
During her stay, the distinguished visitor will fulfill a packed agenda that includes talks with Cuban authorities and visits to places of interest.
Cuba and Australia established diplomatic relations on January 31st, 1989.
- Jazz Place
- Miguel Díaz-Canel: No one is going to take from us the confidence in the future which we owe our children
- Imperialism and Revolution / Program 8
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba works toward perfecting its political system
- RHC's national and international news stories Oct. 9
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3423
- today: 904
- online: 105
- total: 6479230