Havana, July 6 (RHC)-- A training fleet of the Japanese Self-Defense Forces arrived Thursday at the port of Havana on an official visit.
The Japanese sailors will carry out a program of activities, which includes courtesy visits to the head of the Revolutionary Navy of Cuba and the president of the National Assembly of People's Power.
During the entry to the port of Havana, one of the visiting ships fired 21 salvos as a greeting to the nation. A battery of artillery of the Revolutionary Armed Forces returned the courtesy from the Fortress of San Carlos de la Cabaña with an equal number.
- Cuban President winds up government visit to Santiago de Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Cuba insists Washington is manipulating diplomat health incidents
- President Miguel Díaz-Canel congratulates Cuban journalists on Cuban Press Day
- Expert: Title III of Helms-Burton aims to limit Cuba’s access to foreign capital sources
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3540
- today: 1641
- online: 163
- total: 5754015