Havana, July 6 (RHC)-- A training fleet of the Japanese Self-Defense Forces arrived Thursday at the port of Havana on an official visit.
The Japanese sailors will carry out a program of activities, which includes courtesy visits to the head of the Revolutionary Navy of Cuba and the president of the National Assembly of People's Power.
During the entry to the port of Havana, one of the visiting ships fired 21 salvos as a greeting to the nation. A battery of artillery of the Revolutionary Armed Forces returned the courtesy from the Fortress of San Carlos de la Cabaña with an equal number.
- Sao Paulo Forum pledges regional unity and integration
- Dilma Rousseff: Lula is our hope
- Trump announces that he will seek re-election
- Fidel Castro: Neoliberalism is nobody's alternative
- Ralph Gonsalves urges regional unity toward peace and sustainable development
- RHC's Mailbag Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2531
- today: 2942
- online: 126
- total: 4927245