Solidarity with Cuba Organizations to Carry Out Protests in New York against Donald Trump's Policies
Ike Nahem, Coordinator of Solidarity Groups with Cuba in New York
New York, July 11 (RHC) -- Activists from solidarity organizations with Cuba based in New York have announced new actions in rejection of the policy changes towards Cuba introduced by Donald Trump administration.
During a meeting Monday evening, dozens of representatives of various sectors of New York society ratified their condemnation of Washington's continued economic, commercial and financial restrictions against Cuba. They also defined as a priority honoring the late historic leader of the Cuban Revolution, Fidel Castro.
The activities in support for Cuba will include marches, rallies and other gatherings, according to organizers.
- Cuba strongly rejects inclusion in arbitrary US Report on Trafficking in Persons
- EU commissioner for international cooperation says ties with Cuba have evolved to higher levels
- Business executive says Cuba is a very popular resort among Europeans
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- US academic not surprised that Trump Administration has made it more difficult for Americans to travel to Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3643
- today: 2465
- online: 125
- total: 6070929