Damascus, July 13 (RHC)-- Representatives of the Cuban embassy in Syria have visited the Yussef Azmeh military hospital in Damascus.
During the tour, Cuban diplomats met with medical personnel and patients, including 25 soldiers wounded in recent fighting near the Syrian capital.
The director of the hospital, General Ghassan Haddad, said that Syria and Cuba are facing a common struggle against imperialism and Zionism, noting that despite Western sanctions, military hospitals in the Arab country will continue to function.
- Jorge Arreaza: Cuba and Venezuela are sister nations and we are on the right side of history
- Vietnamese deputy prime minister and foreign minister concludes official visit
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- U.S. academic says Washington's wars of aggression lead to more harm than good to the United States itself
- RHC's scientific and medical review
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3262
- today: 1819
- online: 145
- total: 5945585