Havana, July 15 (RHC)-- The Cuban Institute of Friendship with Peoples, ICAP, celebrated the 38th anniversary of the Nicaraguan Popular Sandinista Revolution with an event that also served to inaugurate an exhibition of more than 50 images of this important moment in Latin American history.
Elio Gámez, ICAP vice-president, said that 38 years ago the heroic and courageous people of Nicaragua carried out this very important act, and he emphasized the continuing support of the Nicaraguan people for their leaders and the Sandinista National Liberation Front.
For his part, Nicaragua's ambassador to Cuba, Luis Cabrera, conveyed greetings from Nicaraguan President Daniel Ortega and Vice-President Rosario Murillo to the Cuban Revolution and people, and his appreciation for the solidarity shown throughout the years of the Sandinista Revolution.
- Cuban Parliament President Esteban Lazo Meets with Serbian President
- Widespread International Rejection of Donald Trump's Decision on Jerusalem
- ALBA-TCP General Secretary Highlights in Havana Importance of Unity among Latin American Peoples
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part III)
- RHC's Interview with Puerto Rican Singer and Songwriter Pepe Sánchez (Part II)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 0
- today: 1310
- online: 180
- total: 4097265