Mexico City, July 18 (RHC-PL)-- The universities of Quintana Roo (Uqroo) and Havana (UH) have signed an agreement to strengthen the curriculum of the Master of Applied Anthropology of the Mexican high school of study.
The agreement was signed between the Faculty of Foreign Languages of the University of Havana and the Academic Body of Anthropological Studies of Circumcaribe, University of Quintana Roo.
The purpose is to contribute to the creation of the Diploma in Caribbean Studies, to strengthen the international mobility of students and academics, and to establish a permanent link between Uqroo and the University of Havana.
The rectors of the UH and Uqroo, Gustavo Cobreiro and Ángel Rivero, respectively, signed the agreement in the Cuban capital, according to Rivera, who on the occasion gave the conference “The Mexican Caribbean: An analysis of the attractiveness of destiny and the strategy to compete globally, preserving sustainability.”
Rivero said that the conference inaugurated Uqroo's membership to the Chair of Caribbean Studies of the University of Havana, which allows establishing networks of collaboration to carry out multidisciplinary research studies related to the Caribbean countries.
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 6, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 06, 2020
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 05, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 4, 20200
- RHC´s English language broadcast for June 04, 2020
- COVID-19 Media Briefing by Dr. Francisco Duran June 3, 20200
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 6554
- today: 297
- online: 190
- total: 8098745