Havana, July 19 (RHC)-- More than 400 delegates from Argentina, Spain, Mexico, Panama and Cuba are participating in the Fourth International Social Communication Festival, which began in Havana Tuesday.
Rosa María Pérez Gutiérrez, National President of the Cuban Association of Social Communicators, said that the event brings together technicians, specialists, and teachers who work in the different areas related to this branch of social sciences. The Festival concludes tomorrow, Thursday.
Among the main topics to be discussed at the meeting are brand management, strategic communications, self-regulation in communications and the role of research in the success of marketing campaigns.
The meeting, convened by the Cuban Association of Social Communicators, will also allow participants to analyze the current state and perspectives of this discipline in the world, mainly in the Ibero-American nations.
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Vladimir Putin will lead Russia through 2024
- Cuba supports projects to address climate change across Caribbean region
- Kenyan president inaugurates his country's embassy in Cuba
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3491
- today: 3142
- online: 137
- total: 4469119