Havana, July 19 (RHC)-- More than 400 delegates from Argentina, Spain, Mexico, Panama and Cuba are participating in the Fourth International Social Communication Festival, which began in Havana Tuesday.
Rosa María Pérez Gutiérrez, National President of the Cuban Association of Social Communicators, said that the event brings together technicians, specialists, and teachers who work in the different areas related to this branch of social sciences. The Festival concludes tomorrow, Thursday.
Among the main topics to be discussed at the meeting are brand management, strategic communications, self-regulation in communications and the role of research in the success of marketing campaigns.
The meeting, convened by the Cuban Association of Social Communicators, will also allow participants to analyze the current state and perspectives of this discipline in the world, mainly in the Ibero-American nations.
- Some 60 Countries to Attend Havana's International Trade Fair FIHAV
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Cuba Helps Caribbean States Recover from Devastation Caused by Powerful Hurricanes
- RHC's Segment 'The Real Story'
- RHC's Interview with Patrick Manteiga, Editor and Publisher of La Gaceta Newspaper in Tampa
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 4037
- today: 2627
- online: 208
- total: 3859488