Havana, July 20 (RHC-Prensa Latina)-- Bolivian President Evo Morales has begun a short visit to Cuba today to later travel to Argentina, where he will attend the 50th Meeting of the Common Market Council of MERCOSUR.
Morales arrived in Havana last night and was received by Deputy Foreign Minister, Rogelio Sierra, and newly appointed Bolivian ambassador, Juan Ramon Quintana.
President Evo Morales traveled to Cuba from Managua, Nicaragua. He is accompanied by his Foreign Minister, Fernando Huanacuni.
Morales attended the 23rd Meeting of the Sao Paulo Forum, held in Managua, the Nicaraguan capital, and tok part in commemoration events marking the 38th anniversary of the Sandinista Revolution.
From Havana, the Bolivian president will travel to Mendoza, Argentina, for the 50th meeting of the MERCOSUR Council and a Summit of member-state presidents.
- Cuba pledges continued use of ITs for social justice goals
- RHC's Music Program 'From Havana' (Duo Buena Fe)
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Brazilians demand full investigation of Marielle Franco's assassination
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- Cuban leader congratulates Putin on winning presidential election
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3770
- today: 3886
- online: 117
- total: 4473633