Havana, July 22 (RHC)-- Cuba's first cable ski, located in Cayo Guillermo, was officially presented by the Palmares hotel group, with the promise of being a new attraction for national and international tourism, since it includes sports, entertainment and fun.
With five towers, seven hitch points, a capacity to serve more than 100 skiers daily, 12 simultaneously, and an area of more than seven thousand square meters, the water-skiing track (by cable traction) should contribute to the diversification of the Cuban tourist product.
The cable will allow for international sports competitions, and will provide a center of learning and training for that sport in the country.
- Cuban historian: the public debate is a fundamental step in any constitutional reform process
- Cuban media follows closely the public debate on the draft Constitution
- Fidel Castro: “I'm not important. It is the six million Cubans back home that follow this visit who matter to me"
- Eusebio Leal: the public debate on the draft of constitution allows for advancing towards a stronger, more united nation
- Cuban-American: our participation in the constitutional reform process can help us find the way to talk with just one voice
- Cuban-Americans need to put pressure on their senators and congresspeople to change U.S.-policy towards Cuba
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3174
- today: 1342
- online: 96
- total: 5045680