Havana, July 22 (RHC)-- Cuba's first cable ski, located in Cayo Guillermo, was officially presented by the Palmares hotel group, with the promise of being a new attraction for national and international tourism, since it includes sports, entertainment and fun.
With five towers, seven hitch points, a capacity to serve more than 100 skiers daily, 12 simultaneously, and an area of more than seven thousand square meters, the water-skiing track (by cable traction) should contribute to the diversification of the Cuban tourist product.
The cable will allow for international sports competitions, and will provide a center of learning and training for that sport in the country.
- Cuban president begins two-day working visit to Camagüey
- MarCuba 2018: time to turn the tide and change direction towards protecting the oceans
- Havana gears up to host Cuba's main trade event
- RHC's Caribbean Outlook Show
- Migrant caravan moves north towards U.S.-Mexico Border
- Homero Acosta: The Cuban Communist Party must abide by the Constitution and uphold it
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3214
- today: 3210
- online: 118
- total: 5255760