Havana, July 22 (RHC)-- Cuba's first cable ski, located in Cayo Guillermo, was officially presented by the Palmares hotel group, with the promise of being a new attraction for national and international tourism, since it includes sports, entertainment and fun.
With five towers, seven hitch points, a capacity to serve more than 100 skiers daily, 12 simultaneously, and an area of more than seven thousand square meters, the water-skiing track (by cable traction) should contribute to the diversification of the Cuban tourist product.
The cable will allow for international sports competitions, and will provide a center of learning and training for that sport in the country.
- Courage and loyalty in the face of lies and aggression
- Cuba and Puerto Rico: Two wings of the same bird
- RHC's Regular Program DXERS UNLIMITED, with Professor Arnaldo 'Arnie' Coro
- RHC's every other weekly program Focus on Africa
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Puerto Rico is going through one of the most difficult crisis it has faced in its history
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 2832
- today: 2542
- online: 116
- total: 5849959