Havana, July 22 (RHC)-- Cuba's first cable ski, located in Cayo Guillermo, was officially presented by the Palmares hotel group, with the promise of being a new attraction for national and international tourism, since it includes sports, entertainment and fun.
With five towers, seven hitch points, a capacity to serve more than 100 skiers daily, 12 simultaneously, and an area of more than seven thousand square meters, the water-skiing track (by cable traction) should contribute to the diversification of the Cuban tourist product.
The cable will allow for international sports competitions, and will provide a center of learning and training for that sport in the country.
- Cuban president reviews key investments in the Mariel Special Development Zone
- Washington's infamous record of twisting the truth to achieve its aims
- RHC's Arts Roundup
- Trumpt will face his own demons this coming February
- Cuban president: 'we cannot underestimate our historical adversaries'
- Celia Sánchez, a fearless revolutionary
- Max: 19729
- yesterday: 3171
- today: 3003
- online: 133
- total: 5537556